“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”

Friday, July 23, 2010

Firsts..

Grace has officially said her first words..!!! Mama was the first and Dada was soon to follow; all amongst the babbling that she is very determined to get out. Her parents fondly refer to it as German. Each 'phrase' is usually said with a very serious face and obvious meaning. I can't wait to learn what words the babble will soon turn into.. :) Oh an another big milestone; she started eating fooooood! WOOO! Well, just rice cereal for now, but no surprise that she loves it!

It's interesting to think back to right when I started this job, and wondering if I would be bored out of my mind, you know, just sitting with a baby all day every day.. but I have come to find that that isn't the case at all. I actually look forward to coming every day (besides waking up so early sometimes..) and really miss her on the weekends! I love this little girl so much. I feel so blessed to have found such an amazing family and a job that I am truly happy with right now. God has proved his faithfulness for the bajillionth time in my life.. and I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment