Maybe it's because they only eat formula.. maybe just because they are new.. and everything of theirs smells good and is so soft (minus their poo)! But I realized the other day that there is definitely a reason there is a flower named after it.. baby's breath that is. The flower itself is little and fragile and the flower's meaning is 'innocence.' It fits, doesn't it? When Grace woke up from her nap the other day, and snuggled up to my face (haha she does that a lot and I think it's the cutest thing ever) I realized how good babies smell. Like flowers and innocence I guess. :)
Also, I just need to point out that watching a baby fall asleep is equivalent to taking a dose of nyquil.. every time I put Grace down for her nap, I get soooo tired (whether I was tired before, or not). Watching her eyelids slooooowly close as she drifts off to sleep.. yeah, never fails.
No comments:
Post a Comment