“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Baby Dreams.
So.. the other day I was feeding Grace her bottle and she fell asleep (as she does a lot during/after eating) and I always let her sleep propped up for about ten minutes before putting her in bed, so her food can digest a little. Well, she had been passed out for about three minutes, when all of a sudden a smile spreads across her face (eyes still very much closed) and she giggled. It was so cute! Then, she kept on sleeping.. haha. It made me wonder what babies dream about.. As I told this story to a couple friends, one suggested that babies probably dream about puppies running across an open field.. I thought that was a pretty good guess. Haha, but I guess we'll never know! It's these little things that make every day so good. We're bonding a lot these days. I feel like every day she has a little more personality and we have a lot of fun and laugh together a lot! I was thinking about it the other day, and realized that I spend more time with Grace than with any other person.. crazy but I do love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment