“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”

Friday, June 18, 2010

The things Grace thinks are funny.. sometimes..

1. monkeys
2. talking gibberish
3. saying "don't" haha
4. blowing my lips together
5. dancing
6. baaaing like a sheep
7. blowing on her tummy
8. looking in the mirror
9. watching videos i make of her

...I'm sure there are more, I just can't think of them right now.. mostly just when i act a fool.. haha but seriously, her laugh is the best thing ever. And when she thinks something's funny, she'll scrunch up her face, smile, and she's been working on a pretty good belly laugh for a while now. Haha, I try to get it on video when I can. You never know what's going to make her laugh though.. so it catches me off guard sometimes!

We're working on rolling over and crawling.. good things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment